How to apply Sun Screen correctly




How to apply Sun Screen correctly

 

 

 Transcript

 

0:00
skin therapy something that's I get asked a lot about
0:03
East using sunscreen and applying sunscreen correctly
0:07
i'm anne something I'm very passionate about because UVA the most damaging rays
0:12
he
0:12
all year round so that the need to protect everything from
0:15
some I'm but when I'm on holiday oversee nowhere out to the park
0:19
in full Sun you need to make sure that you're applying an adequate amount
0:23
sunscreen
0:24
all say that you're putting on incorrect way I'm just before we do that
0:28
I was they won't see you just tell you a little bit about the difference between
0:32
sunscreen ingredients so
0:34
there's two types sunscreens the physical sunscreen
0:38
said that's the better option that's what each reflects
0:41
the race away from this game and there's also a chemical sunscreen
0:45
say that in both the soviets chemical ingredients in products that
0:49
released today on kind of break up the races they hit the scheme
0:54
say because we don't really want to kind of chemicals I do with advice to go for
0:58
it
0:58
physical sunscreen ingredient said look out for you think
1:02
oxides or you to tame dioxide eight-page
1:05
sunscreen ingredients look out for and so we're gonna go for an SPF 30 he
1:10
I'm say that means that you can go out in the Sun
1:14
30 times longer then it would take you to ban
1:18
case if you ban in 10 minutes this is gonna give you thirty times 10 minutes
1:22
that protection
1:23
that's not an excuse to %um just going
1:27
somebody's and I'm not giving you an excuse but not sure guideline
1:31
send Christina I'm gonna put this into the palm of your hand to this is a
1:35
physical sunscreen
1:36
we've gots are zinc oxide in here
1:40
plus we've got beat me which is a great antioxidants is going to really protect
1:44
and defend skin cells from damage
1:47
say what I want to do we can see that we've got after signs for five pence PCT
1:52
need to be really generous with its
1:54
and I want you to see me that's the UK teaching the palm
1:58
if your hands that's great
2:01
Brillion K and then I want me to you what we call stick pony to press
2:05
this into the skin so with a sunscreen
2:09
the ingredients to design 26 on the surface say that to reflect the israelis
2:14
so we don't wanna masarsky scene is not a moisturizer we want it to
2:18
sit on the surface I'm working the forehead
2:21
Brion say just pressing that blend into the scheme
2:25
and you know it doesn't matter if you can still see the increase in fact
2:29
that's a good thing
2:30
and you want to be doing this twenty minutes before you go out in this time
2:34
active in some and let it have a chance just to settle
2:38
and absorb on the scheme that's akin great I'm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment