Night time face washing routine (Good night skin)




Night time face washing routine (Good night skin)

 


 

 Transcript

 

0:00
the night
0:09
one
0:12
how are you candy in your bathroom
0:16
he had a lot to handle and people asked if I would be like may ninth time
0:20
face washing or nighttime I make a pretty and I thought I'd get one but I
0:24
have not unless and until
0:26
anyone now and everything and deliver other school employees healthy and
0:30
wealthy so I don't get
0:31
I'm here all alone and watch me and try and let you like here to make sure that
0:36
I wash
0:37
army of it might mean something that leave the United forget
0:40
distilled growth and your it'll be like 10 million last year and Liz you plant
0:44
everything still on you me to remember and a half a lender and make
0:48
and a I'll let a lot of the lighthouse
0:52
yeah on the other slight i'm looking if you think a
0:57
watch to get every and in the water
1:00
I down a little I guess rights
1:05
I splendid him a big Adelaide they don't
1:09
all like this its slightly worse than
1:14
in a min a little bit and then I only use a washcloth
1:21
where that crew here doing know this look this think they've lost
1:25
guide you through year there's not really a face wash this into
1:28
Burt's Bees and citrus facial scrub I didn't complete my faith with and some
1:33
people think oh my gosh that the harsher
1:35
it too harsh no because it a you need something a little exfoliating claimed
1:40
all the makeup and John danny is getting and I knew that every day
1:44
you that every day we may face a link to my makeup of
1:47
with it so this is what I use I did try something new when I ran outta here in
1:52
this one the I'm
1:53
Mario the desk you I don't think that right
1:56
this a weekly thing tho this so I really like that he'll
2:00
I I did get more this time initially with this I just
2:04
take a little bit like about that much and then lick your face is youu
2:10
scudder's
2:11
others around your opinion what would it do that helps a little bit
2:15
in is made but the pace can you describe it
2:18
me in this field well marla you describe it
2:22
all over your face and this is
2:26
people they wouldn't be good yours infiltrating great if I had more
2:30
in handling acne problems I would probably make you something feat field
2:34
is get your I'm a cup of just looking
2:36
mithi everywhere now I'm just gonna let my last class
2:40
and I just for you but they all around and then
2:49
it of everything lol
2:53
I they'll crazy and I feel like thank you thank you
2:56
really clean and I'll just like live a life
2:59
and not feel rushed it tornado what is it
3:03
I I don't know if you feel your mouth
3:07
a fairly the 38 University near
3:11
I it's really amazing and a red
3:15
hero was also made the long route laying in a very flattering either
3:19
it'd be a couple drinks there
3:23
first I like your endless hours as warm water and i cant
3:26
hey
3:29
and humidity they like to refer
3:34
call it like that in a closer toward ha and everything %uh
3:43
there see
3:50
here i am. no makeup well scare
3:53
okay so now you can use a toner
3:56
I might try to use it only when I can remember but both the time and every and
4:00
I forget
4:01
so I'm just going when would you rather I you haven't older
4:06
which I you really like I'm it although
4:10
if they were including lotion ago that the Wii
4:13
clothing 1 so this is really nice when I have time I try it but I feel
4:17
because it 110 that report and remove the extractor you have so you look
4:22
around like this
4:23
criminal or the faith and going to be disgusted
4:28
are you getting makeup all over
4:31
but there's always residue that you forget
4:35
in the corner is great for ni nada
4:38
air yet there's totally ready then
4:42
testing okay
4:47
so after we I'm but the total a bit then
4:51
this I budget different ways you're trying different .in
4:55
but and you wonder if the right now I'm
4:59
I got cannot always Mario the guestlist
5:02
and I really love it you can't think that we're not this is the protein night
5:06
cream
5:06
and the camera mile I tree and it's not that it's been did not like sixty
5:10
dollars
5:11
in this like 20 years something and
5:14
a feel for the bank remains the 10-mile I cream
5:17
and it's really like because you could put it on declines 9
5:20
heavy is like your but I don't waste your ideas but me and I happen to drive
5:25
skin so I like I feel a great day
5:29
like Cody in fiscal eggplant bill so moisture righted
5:33
dressed in things and I is the protein night cream
5:36
and they just put this I'll tools
5:39
so good this is really quite amazing because once I started using it like
5:45
even the first day they did other my skin
5:48
look so much more clump an amazing it is both
5:51
so goodnight I never trying to study for
5:55
and I have it or
5:58
a while they didn't you that I read it below I ran out so we're going to end
6:01
this is amazing
6:03
and I like to put on the net too because any when you get
6:06
all that the one thing that looks the growth this is when you see you would
6:10
like
6:11
all he that he and the like human at least threatening to you all
6:16
looking looking a little more younger set this all our main etc
6:20
in back behind the ear put it everywhere now
6:24
this in the double whammy bar to view this stuff for years to this is the owl
6:27
and control your
6:28
and I did the whole foods but K it of a minute we'll fund report because it made
6:33
it got
6:34
on coconut oil it's got by Danny easy it's got
6:38
it prevents drying it and its it
6:41
won't clog your pores because the coating it will kill bacteria things
6:45
so it's kinda lowered it is no petroleum inner lid or anything like that
6:48
other board are all it does I just put this under the eye
6:54
and it like hoped you would like super gloppy
6:57
only good night night don't let the Sun the detailer people put it on before
7:00
they let up a little I'm able to help with your makeup let slip
7:04
right of and I railroad let the smile lines
7:09
agree this a lot that a lot there's like a lot
7:12
but they were trailer I'm there is never a lot so I want to make sure that we
7:16
cool
7:19
in you can put this on your neck to Kevin
7:22
I just love how that eventful night
7:26
face washing routine now we're gonna brush make people like me. not work
7:30
already for sale
7:31
early next morning if you're going to wash your hair the next day something to
7:35
take my hair lotion anything
7:36
and I'll read my hand lotion in the very end for this legs are so can you give
7:40
them my cat
7:41
a deep conditioning pollution treatment for the night and
7:45
that already are little bit like button is the only wealthy let me know
7:49
like air have sweet dreams million
7:52
or good morning the day
7:55
let me but you see you like this little lady is both know that the bright
8:01
them and this is however sweetie
8:05
I use timed it's lacking lately two-piece
8:09
in American Craft in like it up for it
8:14
is a cold a toothbrush and I i didn't like it at first but then only or open
8:19
person
8:21
fear or a weekend record they have I really like that
8:25
and I got a new one and I kinda like it
8:29
I have no let me show you
8:32
block block and even more importantly Russian
8:38
okay on the wifey russian teenager
8:45
now for all the questions people are gonna ask where you get this
8:49
you get the whole you can get to the Walmart I get
8:53
way right now and the home buying groceries last look at this they're a
8:56
good I love it really matter
8:58
I'll finally 3 get the Mario Buda lol
9:01
lot the women at is to refine your skin can you do every day
9:06
yes I use it every day is what I used to clean wash
9:09
everything a that every single day get my skin smooth an amazing
9:13
that's just what i do. I'm it not that rough ingredients really gentle and you
9:17
want for the next two leading to clean
9:19
all over your pores not yet he slop against getting
9:23
then does not clog important that Conan Doyle in actually kill that TV maybe
9:27
you're bored
9:28
it got by any lawyer I'm it hydrogen
9:32
no animal testing it no petroleum like gasoline everyone but battery
9:36
you're putting a petrochemical in-your-face in
9:39
the lateral a.m. either my best friend not limited to what
9:43
for then you will love you
9:47
sequel to put my pores concealment
9:50
track of
9:55
okay and that aspect yet again the name on chapstick
9:59
a quick lunch at the time for a little bit I looked at the very moment this is
10:03
one of my favorite this is the
10:05
pink buttercream of candy lip balm right tree
10:09
openly grieving the death they have other that the military it
10:14
so that
10:17
didn't smell delicious like that homebuilders I'm and even an emergency
10:21
landing don't have under a cream
10:22
over and the train I wouldn't put chapstick underneath my
10:27
and thank you so don't forget
10:30
everything's moisture its late night all night long and distinguished your eyes
10:34
flowing 3.prompt employees and ready for the day
10:38
okie much happier me
10:43
okay and that aspect yet again as I know I'm
10:46
chapstick congested on for the better
10:49
I would love to feel very well this is one of my favorite this is the
10:52
pink buttercream of candy lip balm retreat
10:57
openly grieving the death they have other
11:00
that the military it so that
11:04
didn't smell delicious let homebuilders I'm and even an emergency landing don't
11:09
have under a cream
11:10
over and the train I we could chat think underneath my
11:14
and thank you so don't forget
11:17
everything's moisture its late night all night long and distinguished your eyes
11:21
flowing 3.prompt employees and ready for the day
11:25
a key matchup good me
11:30
the new
11:39
are
11:41
the
11:42
themes
11:47
1

 

 


2 comments:

  1. We are Pleased to introduce Retrive Pharma Pvt Ltd. joint Venture of Vetlife Animal Health Pvt Ltd. & PPH Group of Companies one of the Upcoming and Best Veterinary, Nutra & Ayurvedic, Sports Nutrition Houses, Eastd. 2010, an Manufacturer and Marketing Company Based at Mumbai /Ahmedabad, Can Provide Wide Range of tablets, Capsules, Power, FoftGel, Syrup, Oil etc.

    Cosmetic Product Manufacturing in Gujarat


    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. I think your article will give those people a good reminding. And they will express thanks to you later nueces county health department food handlers permit

    ReplyDelete