Top Secret natural organic Skin care recipe



Top Secret natural organic Skin care recipe





This is easy and very effective.  Recipe is used by some of the most expensive professional skin care lines on the market.  This recipe will cure a host of skin care problems!  Use it as a body-mask , a  Facial mask or as a spot treatment on problem area. 








Transcript


0:00
hello everyone it's sOooo and I just wanna get with you guys because I have a
0:04
quick tutorial
0:05
I had my your I'll yeah body mask
0:09
add rangel I'll I'm reduce are you name it this stuff really works
0:14
it's really good for psoriasis I
0:17
rest calloused skin an even skin Kyle
0:20
I even and brighten your skin it really gets worse I L I
0:25
and a lot of the high and priced
0:28
add skin care lines fresh lined up their use these exact same ingredients
0:34
and then charge tax money and you can do it herself
0:37
some thank you right to it what you need to do is go to you
0:41
Walmart and you find anything there but
0:45
closer next vegetable glycerin and you can find this over and the pharmacy
0:49
section just
0:50
ask someone to help point you to it and
0:53
fruit fresh believe youre not citric acid
0:56
same thing vitamin C okay now what you gonna do you
1:00
get you a call actress yeah
1:04
51 I have here and I if you have fresh that's great
1:08
I day got something else P crafty pouring here glycerin a party got stuck
1:13
down here sometime at a whole lot
1:15
but I would say that to you big table spans
1:19
after-care on game now that you why
1:22
and and how much body area here gonna cover
1:25
and then at your fruit fresh and I would say
1:29
for you have small area have one single application
1:32
probably a big keeping to at iProspect and then you're gonna and makes the
1:37
stuff at like this
1:38
while offered crash its girl
1:41
pattern milky I
1:45
and watching it figured out no not exactly how much to add a great app
1:51
anyway what you're gonna do is your gonna add this all over your body
1:55
to splash on and leave it on and if you're
1:58
if your gonna do this as a body mass just pressure on oliver leave it on all
2:03
night
2:04
and then and the next morning and take it
2:07
I off with a nice you know warm fluffy towel wet towel
2:11
if you gonna do this on your face P very very careful did not get into your eyes
2:16
and and you can put this on you can make it on
2:20
like as a mass and take it off at like 10 minutes
2:24
or you cannot leave it all in. very lightly
2:28
and just to talk very lightly leave it on all night and then rinse it off the
2:32
next morning
2:33
and they again be very very careful because it
2:37
will burn like crazy she'd get the stuff in your eyes
2:41
and if you have any questions Be sure to just ass May because of elasticity Shane
2:47
and skincare is my passion I love the stuff
2:50
I'm so be sure to rate comment and subscribe to my channel
2:54
if you have any questions just let me know I'll try to help you out
2:58
best arcade god bless have a great day
3:01
touch later I



2 comments: